Samuel says Happy Valentine's Day!! Thanks to Tonya he had the perfect outfit for the occassion. You can't even tell he's been sick all week. Poor guy has been sick since Saturday with RSV. We are doing the breathing treatments to help loosen up things and tylenol for the fever. I'm soo ready for him to get better. He's such a trooper and doesn't fuss much. You know he has to be feeling terrible. We sure hope this daycare thing gets better. These first two weeks have been no fun. I got the stomach virus the first week and now he has RSV. Maybe once we are over this hump we will be good for a while. We hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and an awesome weekend!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Samuel says Happy Valentine's Day!! Thanks to Tonya he had the perfect outfit for the occassion. You can't even tell he's been sick all week. Poor guy has been sick since Saturday with RSV. We are doing the breathing treatments to help loosen up things and tylenol for the fever. I'm soo ready for him to get better. He's such a trooper and doesn't fuss much. You know he has to be feeling terrible. We sure hope this daycare thing gets better. These first two weeks have been no fun. I got the stomach virus the first week and now he has RSV. Maybe once we are over this hump we will be good for a while. We hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and an awesome weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AWW look at him. He does seem to be taking it fairly well. That's cause he's just a sweet baby. The outfit is too cute!
What a sweetheart! happy V day!
Hey, I found a website the other day you might be interested in. You can (anonymously if you want) rate the agency you worked with.
Thought you might be interested! :-) Take care,
Grace, I would love to have that website!! I wish I'd known about it when we started. Then again, maybe not! If we'd known we might not have Samuel. I have come to the conclusion that everything we go through in life is for a reason but when we are going through those things it doesn't always feel like there is. Ok sorry! Please post it here if you'd like. Thanks!!
Sorry, I thought I had pasted it in, but apparently not, LOL!
http://www.adoptionagencyratings.com/
It is a brand new site, so not a lot of ratings just yet, but it was VERY eye-opening! There are a lot of weird agencies out there!!
Post a Comment