Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!

We found out today at 12:05 that we are having a baby girl! We couldn't be more excited and now we can head to the stores for even more fun. I have my heart set on a pink glider rocker that's dark wood but I haven't been able to locate one as of yet but I haven't gave up. All I've found is white wood with pink. I'm not sure that it would match our cherry furniture in the nursery very well. Now we have to decide on a name. We've discussed this topic some and have a few possibilities but nothing set in stone. Evon we can hardly wait to see her in that bonnet you've been saving! We look forward to the weeks ahead filled with planning and nervousness!! Oh soo exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gonna be so fun! Girls are so easy to shop for and I'm glad ya'll finally know what you're getting. Can't wait and CONGRATULATIONS!