Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OMG!

Saturday, May 19th, us girls were off for a day of shopping. My Aunt Terri and Uncle Buddy were here visiting for the weekend and she wanted to get us a baby gift while she was here. My Mom, Aunt, and I decided to visit a few of the local baby shops to see what they had to offer. We got to the second store where disaster struck! My Aunt had picked out two little dresses, called my name, and started to walk over to me. OMG! I can't believe my eyes! She tripped landing face first on the hardwood flooring. She is screaming with pain and holding her left arm. I try to help her get up with no success. There was no way we could transport her to the hospital. The shop owner dials 911 and my Mom and I do our best to comfort her. She is meanwhile asking for her husband and we can't seem to locate him. The police arrive first (Big Surprise) and they started moving things around to make way for the paramedics. We follow the ambulance to the hospital and while on the way put my brother, Cliff, on the mission to locate her husband. After being examined at the hospital she has a large bruise on the left side of her forhead, a large skin tear on her left arm, and her left arm is broken in TWO places above her elbow! WHAT?!?! How in the world?

No comments: