Monday, June 4, 2007

We got RAIN!

We finally got to see what rain looks like again! I can't even tell you when the last time it was that it rained here. Mama and I had planned a shopping trip Saturday to pick up a few more baby items. We were determined not to reschedule due to the weather. When we left it was pouring rain and when we came home it was pouring rain. Not complaining at all though because we really needed it and could even use more. We got a few things accomplished Saturday while out shopping. The main one being that I finally found the perfect outfit for her to wear home (or should I say to the motel) from the hospital. It's a pale pink short sleeved gown that buttons down the front. It's simple but very cute. Maybe it will match that pink bonnett that her Aunt Evon has for her. I also have a crocheted bib and bootie set that my Grandma made for us before she passed away. Now all we need is to fastward to August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 Your future is Emma and I know that everything will go well.
I did not get to see the rain, but thank God for sending it, we need more.
Missy