Thursday, December 13, 2007

Samuel has been released!!

Our first family photo!

Samuel LOVES his paci!

His leaving the hospital outfit!

This was his main nurse who we LOVED by the way.

He's all ready to go!

We can't hardly put him down. He's soo precious!!! He's already got both of our hearts with both hands. We've finally heard him cry for the first time today. He does it really well actually! We got to leave the hospital at 8:30ish tonight and we couldn't be happier. It's well worth everything we've done to get him and then some! The hospital staff were really great. We left with several packs of diapers, a case of formula plus some, and other little odds and ends we will need. We can't wait to get home so that everyone can see him!

11 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

Congrats. Your story has touched my heart and I look forward to watching little Samuel Grow with you guys. You are a perfect family.

gleehorse said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

He is precious!!!

Congratulations!

I am praying that the rest of the process will go smoothly for you, and that God will sustain you with the remainder of the waiting period!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!!! He's so handsome!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

WOW! I want to cry now. It's been a long awaited day and I'm so so happy for ya'll. Hurry home so we can meet him. Love ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I can just imagine how happy and excited ya'll are right now. I just love looking at the photos. PERFECT family picture. Actually seeing the family picture makes everything seem so real now. Meagan has been keeping me posted and I can't wait for the next update.

J. Caton

Anonymous said...

I am *SO* happy for you guys! I have been following your story for months. I will definitely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Samuel is beautiful!!! Please update as often as you can, although I suspect you won't have as much time now to update. :-)

Jeannie said...

Here from a link on Babycenter.

Congratulations! Enjoy your precious child!

Anonymous said...

Wanted to add that I love the outfit. I take it that he is eating better since he was able to be released??

J. Caton

Anonymous said...

hey yaw cograds on the new life in the family can't wait to see him he looks so cute well talk to ya l8er bye...


love harley

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you two! Samuel is gorgeous. Thinking of you today as you get court out of the way. Can't wait to see your latest update.

KZ (from BBC)