Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We have a court date.....

set for Monday @ 8:30. We were hoping for Friday but at least it's first thing Monday. She has to go before the judge and sign her relinquishments over to us. In the state that we are in she will then have 10 days to change her mind. If she were to change her mind she would then have to go back before the judge and withdraw her consent to the adoption. We still need your prayers! We have faith that God will get us through this period! Please continue to pray that he's placed in our arms FOREVER! More later!

6 comments:

Meagan Caton said...

Amanda, praying that everything goes smooth and fast. Good luck with everything and congratulations!! Now get some sleep!! ;)

~Denise said...

I am SO thrilled for your family... you have been in my thoughts often as my family has been trying to grow for the past 7 months. I will continue to think good thoughts for your family. And, that baby is GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Just keep thinking positive and I will continue to pray for all 3 of you. You guys will be home soon enough. Once again congratulations on your little baby boy!

J. Caton

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT! AMANDA, I DID NOT KNOW YOUR STORY. YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS AS GOD PREPARES YOU AND CHAD FOR THE GLORY OF PARENTHOOD!

LOVE,
JAN ZORN

Unknown said...

I've got everyone praying! We love you three!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I am SO happy for you!!! I have read all of your entries on this site and feel that I have learned a lot about you. I wish you all the best of luck with everything. I will be praying that everything goes well on Monday! See you soon....

Tanya Tanner