Wednesday, December 12, 2007
ON THE ROAD!!
We got the call tonight at 9:45 that it was that time! She had been in labor since 7:20 (8:20 our time). The coordinator forgot to grab our home number before getting on the road. I had let her know a couple weeks ago that she would need to call us at home if it happened at night because I charge my cell at night so that I will have it during the day. She had to call the agency Director and get her to go to the office to pull our file and call us. We've been waiting on 'the call' for days but for some reason I still almost had a panic attack! After speaking with our coordinator we find out she's definately being admitted and he will be born soon! We will post an update once we get to the hospital. Please pray that things go smoothly and that he is placed in our arms forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have never posted on any of your blog posts, but I have read them all. I will be praying that all goes well, and you come home with your son!
Much love and prayers.
~Jennifer (a former lurker)
http://followingmycatracho.blogspot.com
http://losinghalfofmyself.blogspot.com
Hey girl!!! I was so excited when you called tonight and said she was in labor! We have been praying hard for a safe trip, safe birth and for your sanity while at the hospital. We can't wait to hear more about Samuel!!!
We love you THREE!!!!
Julie
I am so thrilled for you 2!! I am praying for you all and can't wait to see pictures and find out what his name is!!
Hoping and praying all goes well. I am holding my breath in anticipation. Good luck and I hope the next update is when you are holding your son
Post a Comment