Thursday, July 5, 2007

Answers please!

Renay's doctors have scheduled several tests for tomorrow. One of the tests will be a full body scan where they can determine if the cancer has spread to another part of her body. This will also allow them to check the babies and make sure everything is ok with them. We are praying for more answers tomorrow. They hope to know how progressed the cancer is and to determine how long they can leave the babies before she must have treatment. The babies could be here as early as next week or they may determine they can stay a little longer. Everything is soo uncertain at this point. Everyone is just sick with worry for her, her children, and the babies. This is just so unimaginable! I know I shouldn't ask why but sometimes I find myself wanting to ask. Please continue to pray!

No comments: