Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Not what we expected!
We expected to speak with Renay tonight and see how she was feeling. That's not what took place! Instead we received a call from Sandy, our consultant, with an update. Renay had to go back to the cancer specialist today and received devastating news. She didn't feel up to talking tonight. The tumor is larger than they originally thought and the cancer has spread to her eye. The doctor wants to go in and remove the tumor and her right eye. This would leave her with very limited vision. The doctor is saying that if they wait and do nothing it will spread to her brain. She desperately wants a second opinion so she is trying to get in with another specialist this week. If he says the same thing they will proceed with the surgery. I really wish there was something more we could do for her. She is just asking for everyone's prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amanda -
We will continue praying so hard for her. I'm so sorry that this is happening to her.
I can't even imagine the pain and fear she is going through.
I'll pass the word to the prayer chain.
Oh, no, I am so sorry to hear this update. This poor young woman. Sending up my prayers for her as well.
Post a Comment